1. PAYMENT: All purchases must be PAID FOR IN FULL each sale day prior to removal of item(s). Payment may be made in the form of CASH, Cashier's Check, Personal or Company Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee only, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Buyer shall pay any and all applicable taxes unless exempted by law. Proof of tax exemption must be provided at time of purchase. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided the opportunity to inspect item(s) before purchase and buyer is responsible for full payment whether buyers has or has not taken the opportunity to inspect the item(s).
2. REGISTRATION: Prospective bidders must present a valid driver's license or acceptable photo I.D. to receive a bidder card.
3. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 13% Buyer's Premium will be added to the high bid amount on all items. A 3% Discount will be provided for all purchases made by CASH or Check. Once totaled, this will establish the final sale price plus any applicable taxes.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has become acquainted with these terms and conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by such.
5. DESCRIPTIONS: Though all descriptions and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the Auctioneer nor Seller make any warranties or representation of any kind with respect to the property and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
6. ALL SALES FINAL: All sales are final and all property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition and usefulness of the item(s) purchased. No Refunds will be made.
7. DISPUTES: The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of a dispute between two bidders, it is the Auctioneer's sole discretion to determine if reopen of an item is necessary and may allow bidding between the two highest bidders until the item is sold.
8. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP, REMOVAL & THEFT: When the Auctioneer says "SOLD" the title of the item shall pass to the highest bidder, who assumes full responsibility. All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced by the Auctioneer. Purchaser is responsible for their purchases from the time the Auctioneer declares them "SOLD". The Auctioneer and the Auction Company is not responsible for misplaced or stolen merchandise.
9. RESERVE AUCTION AND RESERVATIONS: The Auctioneer and Seller reserve the right to accept or reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve, the Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller. Auctioneer also reserves the right to withdraw any item prior announcing it as "SOLD". Auctioneer may reject a nominal bid or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the sale or the Seller.
10. PERSONAL INJURY, FIRE OR THEFT: Persons attending the auction preview, the auction or during the removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the Auctioneer from liability thereof. Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held including but not limited to personal injury, fire or theft.
11. REMEDIES: If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with the purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all cost incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining all liquidated damages on all payment made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
12. AGENCY: Auctioneer is acting as an Agent and Agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his or her Principals.
13. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made by the Auctioneer sale day supersede all previously written, emailed, faxed or oral representations made by anyone.
Thank you for your attendance and patronage. We hope you enjoy today's auction. Should you need our professional auction services, please give us a call. We appreciate your referrals. Professional Auctioneer Tracy L. Hagen, TX License #17318.